Everyone wants to make good profits when they play the horses. Have you ever considered properly what it requires to be successful? Don’t worry if you haven’t! We have compiled a few points for you so that you can pay more attention to what you have been doing wrong or not been doing at all.
1. One of the points that shouldn’t be forgiven is that the horses are living beings after all. We, as humans, don’t put in the same performance every single day, neither don’t horses. They may have various health issues, but since they can’t express themselves with words, we may not understand it. That is where their keepers step in. The keepers should be a hundred percent aware of the condition of the horses.
2. This point is quite relevant to the first one. An animal has psychology as a human has. They are in contact with their environment and with the people surrounding them. They may be satisfied or not, and it naturally affects their performance in a bad or a good way.
3. The number of horses which perform the same is so little. By performance, we mean “stability”. That’s why surprises often take place. The stability in their performance isn’t about them coming first or second. It is about them resulting in the same track, distance, and weight.
4. The possibility of a horse coming second, third or fourth as before depends on the performances of its rivals on the same track and distance.
5. How is the favourite horse decided? There is a lot of different opinions about it. Some consider its former performances as first or second, some consider its former performance as a whole, and some try to consider both of the views. But, favourite one should be decided with a single criteria which is “flat performance”. Its performance should be stable.
6. Jockeys are pretty affective for a horse to win or to lose a race. Their state of mind during the race is relatively important. They should guide their horses accurately. Most importantly, they shouldn’t get the idea that they already win the race even though it isn’t finished yet. It may even happen to the most professional jockeys from time to time. It’s better to stay focused until the very last moment.
7. The last but the most important point is that you shouldn’t lose yourself when you bet. It can lead you to a very bad situation. It’s best to be aware of your capacity, both financially and psychologically.
Stay on the game while betting responsibly. When you get confident about it, you can start placing your bets on a betting account via a broker.